HOLBECHE LAW : IP for Toronto and the GTA.
Kevin Edward Holbeche at HOLBECHE LAW offers a full range of services as an Intellectual Property Lawyer for Toronto and the GTA. Services include:
- Registered Trademarks
- Copyrights & Designs
- Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Cease & Desist / IP Enforcement Matters. Settlement Agreements
- Intellectual Property Development & Ownership Agreements
- Joint Venture, Licensing & Royalty Arrangements
- IP Schedules & Policies for Employment Agreements
- Intellectual Property Audits / Due Diligence for Share & Asset Purchase Agreements
- IP Portfolio Management & Renewals
HOLBECHE LAW has legal and intellectual property skills to help Toronto and GTA businesses across a wide array of sectors – including communications, computers, data, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, media, medical devices, networking, and online services.
Kevin Holbeche customizes the delivery of intellectual property and legal services to each client’s needs and develops long-term working connections with people. He directly engages with start-ups, small and medium sized enterprises, multinationals, independent artists and inventors, developers, and entrepreneurs in Toronto and the GTA. HOLBECHE LAW can help you take crucial steps to build and maintain goodwill, brand recognition, and IP value in your enterprise from the start, over the long term, and for an ultimate transfer or exit.
Get HOLBECHE LAW to help with all of your intellectual property law needs, in Toronto, the GTA, and beyond, and get the advantage of a qualified and dedicated IP lawyer on your team.