File a patent application for an invention or improvement

Inventors and intellectual property owners can patent their new and useful inventions. Patent owners have the exclusive rights in their inventions. A registered patent agent and IP lawyer can help apply for a patent and get a patent pending to protect your invention.

You might choose a provisional patent application, a US patent, a Canadian patent, or an International PCT application (under the Patent Cooperation Treaty) to preserve your patent rights in North America, and overseas in Europe and worldwide. Patent costs can be significant, so whatever your choice, you should pick the best patent counsel and intellectual property law firm to get the patent advice you need for you and your business.

Get HOLBECHE LAW to help with all of your patent needs, and get the advantage of a qualified and dedicated registered patent agent and IP lawyer on your team.